Every other month Formula Botanica runs a formulation challenge for its student and graduate community – this month we...
Join 250,000+ monthly readers to receive organic formulation & indie beauty business advice
Formula Botanica is currently interviewing beauty, skincare and wellness entrepreneurs all over the world to learn their secrets of running a...
In today’s blog post we’re thrilled to collaborate with Sarita Coren of the Hub of Clean living again. Sarita...
Once upon a time most cosmetic products were supposed to have a pH between 4.5 – 6.5 to meet...
FREE FOUNDATION COURSE
How to become an Organic Skincare Formulator
Our Top Posts
- 8 Points You MUST Know Before Making Homemade Skincare
- How to Start a Cosmetic Business at Home
- Everything you wanted to know about Organic & Natural Emulsifiers
- 16 Point Checklist: Choosing a Natural Preservative for Skincare
- How to make a Whipped Body Butter
- How to Make a Natural Shampoo with Mint & Rosemary