We are very proud to unveil the 2017 Formula Botanica Yearbook! We are so impressed with our student and graduate community that we want to share their successes and achievements with you. There are now so many exciting things happening at Formula Botanica all the time that we decided to summarise it all in a beautifully designed yearbook for you.
Click on the image below to read the 2017 Formula Botanica Yearbook in your browser (it will take a minute to load).
You can also download your own copy of the yearbook.
2017 Formula Botanica Yearbook Contents
Open up the 2017 Formula Botanica Yearbook to read:
- Our Director’s Message for 2017
- Formula Botanica’s Highlights for 2017
- A photo gallery of our 2017 graduates
- A global map of brands launched by our graduates in 2017
- A list of graduate brands who won awards in 2017
- A gallery of beautiful formulations made by our students in 2017
- Collages of our 2017 classroom formulation challenges
- The 2017 formulation challenge winners
- Our loveliest public reviews in 2017
- Photos of our 2017 Formula Botanica Conference
We will be creating a yearbook every December from now onwards to showcase our talented student and graduate community. This is an opportunity for our students to shine and show off their achievements. We’ve included our students’ and graduates’ Instagram usernames underneath each of their photos and formulations, so make sure you follow them online to support the heroes of the global green beauty sector.
If you want to support our graduates, make sure you buy all of your green beauty products from our community members – support your local green beauty artisans. If you haven’t already enrolled for a Formula Botanica course, we recommend starting with our Diploma in Organic Skincare Formulation. We hope to be able to feature you, your brand and your formulations in our 2018 Formula Botanica Yearbook!
Leave us a comment
Lorraine Dallmeier is a Biologist, Chartered Environmentalist and the CEO of Formula Botanica, the award-winning online organic cosmetic science school. Read more about Lorraine and the Formula Botanica Team.