Our formula for a luxurious apple and spice whipped foot scrub is not just for autumn. Make this DIY...
Archive for category: How to formulate
Learn how to make an activated charcoal face mask at home by combining charcoal with botanical ingredients such as...
Timea Racz Timi is our Head of Research and Formulation and is tasked with developing new course ideas. You...
In today’s blog post, we want to show you how to make a simple yet lovely, natural clarifying shampoo...
How to become an Organic Skincare Formulator
Our Top Posts
- 8 Points You MUST Know Before Making Homemade Skincare
- How to Start a Cosmetic Business at Home
- Everything you wanted to know about Organic & Natural Emulsifiers
- 16 Point Checklist: Choosing a Natural Preservative for Skincare
- How to make a Whipped Body Butter
- How to Make a Natural Shampoo with Mint & Rosemary