Every other month Formula Botanica runs a formulation challenge for its student and graduate community – this month we...
Author Archive for: elham
One of the main questions we are constantly asked at Formula Botanica is: “which natural preservative should I use...
Once upon a time most cosmetic products were supposed to have a pH between 4.5 – 6.5 to meet...
I’m sure you’ve heard the shocking news about the withdrawal of Liz Earle’s cleanser from the market because of...
How to become an Organic Skincare Formulator
Our Top Posts
- 8 Points You MUST Know Before Making Homemade Skincare
- How to Start a Cosmetic Business at Home
- Everything you wanted to know about Organic & Natural Emulsifiers
- 16 Point Checklist: Choosing a Natural Preservative for Skincare
- How to make a Whipped Body Butter
- How to Make a Natural Shampoo with Mint & Rosemary