Start learning organic cosmetic formulation with this simple unscented balm that's easy to make at home. A multiuse formula...
149 search results for: balm
This easy-to-make formulation for an oat and cranberry body balm keeps your skin nourished and protected all winter long.
Balms are rich ointments designed not only to provide nourishment but also to create a thin, protective layer on...
Last year (2016) a blog post was published titled “Why using oils and balms are actually ruining your skin”. This...
FREE FOUNDATION COURSE
How to become an Organic Skincare Formulator
Our Top Posts
- 8 Points You MUST Know Before Making Homemade Skincare
- How to Start a Cosmetic Business at Home
- Everything you wanted to know about Organic & Natural Emulsifiers
- 16 Point Checklist: Choosing a Natural Preservative for Skincare
- How to make a Whipped Body Butter
- How to Make a Natural Shampoo with Mint & Rosemary