Meet Khulan Davaadorj, Founder of Lhamour Skincare in Mongolia and Formula Botanica graduate. Khulan is an inspiration to all skincare entrepreneurs around the world, as she has created a global recognised brand differentiator that makes Mongolia proud.
We’ve been following Khulan’s story since she first enrolled with us back in 2014. Khulan initially started out Lhamour Skincare herself, against everyone’s advice. She went through a rollercoaster start-up phase and has since emerged as a very successful entrepreneur, with over 35 staff and exporting her formulations to 5 countries.
What you’ll learn in this interview:
- How Khulan overcame everyone telling her not to start an organic skincare brand
- How Lhamour has started to put Mongolia on the map for a new industry
- Khulan’s philosophy for her organic skincare brand and her customers
- Why running a skincare business is so much more than making money
- The day-to-day runnings of a growing skincare brand
Read our previous interviews with Khulan:
- Follow your Dreams – Tales of the first Mongolian Organic Skincare Entrepreneur Part 1
- Lhamour Skincare – Tales of the first Mongolian Organic Skincare Entrepreneur Part 2
- Launching our Range – Tales of the first Mongolian Organic Skincare Entrepreneur Part 3
- Our graduate Lhamour Skincare featured on NHK TV Channel
Khulan’s goal is to create a globally known unique and young Mongolian organic skincare brand that uses rich natural resources and gives the skin the natural and true nourishment as it should deserve.
In this interview, Khulan shares her experiences and story of creating her organic skincare brand in a country that was previously only known for mining and cashmere.
To follow Khulan online, please visit:
To start your own organic skincare brand and forge your own path as a skincare entrepreneur, sign up for Formula Botanica’s free sample class.