Formula Botanica, the accredited organic cosmetic science school, is hosting a global video pitching competition to win an exclusive organic skincare entrepreneur scholarship as part of Organic Beauty Week and Organic September 2016.
By bringing together their partners the Soil Association, The Beauty Voice, the Peridot Magazine, Melinda Coss and the Organic Herb Trading Company, Formula Botanica is offering thousands of global makers of organic skincare the possibility to make their entrepreneurial dreams a reality. Successful winners will be given the training they need to make and sell organic skincare, as well as receive skincare business coaching, organic ingredients to practice with and other organic beauty goodies. Formula Botanica’s competition features the following big prizes:
- The grand winner receives one place on Formula Botanica’s International Organic Skincare Entrepreneur Programme (worth £1,600). Featuring all eight of Formula Botanica’s online courses, this package will teach the winner how to create their own organic skincare range and start their business.
- The winner also receives a free place on The Beauty Voice Course Bundle (worth $199) to learn the crucial business skills to start their range.
- They will receive free media coverage on the Peridot Mag, the global online magazine for all things eco, when they launch their business.
- The second place winner receives two hour’s free mentoring (worth £600) with Melinda Coss, international skincare business consultant. Melinda will help you determine the best route for your future or current organic beauty business.
- The winner will also receive a YOU beauty box, courtesy of the Soil Association.
- The third place winner receives a goodie hamper of organic cosmetic ingredients (worth £175), from the Organic Herb Trading Company – their high quality organic ingredients are a formulator’s dream.
- The winner will also win Soil Association Charity membership, giving them the opportunity to become part of the organic movement.
HOW TO ENTER:
The window for entry is from September 1 – 25, and participants must enter Formula Botanica’s competition first by registering here: http://bit.ly/Organic2016
Entrants must then submit their 200 word pitch on why they want to be an organic skincare entrepreneur. They will need to rally round the troops and ask friends, family, and followers to vote for their pitch by hitting the Facebook “like” button.
The 10 pitches with the most likes will be shortlisted and these entrants will be asked to submit a short video setting out their business plans and ideas. A panel of judges from all six participating organisations will choose the three winners based on passion, innovation and merit. The competition is open to applicants around the world.