Student Experience Advisor
Competitive Salary, Full Time
Location: work from home with travel as required
About the role
Formula Botanica’s Student Experience Team manages the questions and queries received via our helpdesk and with over 7000 students and many more prospective students; the Student Experience Advisor will often be the first person they come into contact with.
With strong customer facing skills and a passion for helping people you will work closely with your Formula Botanica colleagues to help students make the most of their time as Formula Botanica students.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintain a high level of customer service while dealing with Helpdesk calls, emails and messages
- Ensure that all student contacts are dealt with in a pleasant confident manner, in line with agreed processes, taking ownership to ensure effective resolution
- Monitor job completion, chase resolution to ensure service levels are met
- Record information accurately and timely in the Zendesk Helpdesk system and any other systems required
- Monitor successful collection of monthly instalments for any student on a monthly payment plan
- Access Moodle (our e-learning platform) to help existing students and new students to access their courses and extend course access where necessary
- Liaise with students, the Formula Botanica Education Team and management to resolve queries and issues. Maintaining contact with students and colleagues to update job progress
- To work as part of a team ensuring delivery of whole service and positively contributing towards achievement of service level, performance and deadlines
- Attend events including in-person team meetings, our annual conference and other events we may hold and being an ambassador for Formula Botanica
- Help students and potential students in our online forums in conjunction withour Community Coordinator
- Respond to customer requests within specific timescales
- Maintain detailed statistical information, providing and updating reports as required
Our Student Experience Advisor will not be expected to be an expert organic cosmetic formulator but they will be a great networker and someone who can encourage and support the people in our global community.
Skills and experience required are:
- Computer literate, with practical experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and E-mail. We will train you in our helpdesk system and eLearning platform
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Previous Helpdesk/Customer Service support experience essential
- Highly service focused with a ”can do” attitude
- Willingness to develop as an individual and support the development of the team
- Ability to listen, question and interpret information to understand requirements
- Ability to multi task (e.g ability to type and talk on the phone at the same time)
- Good coping skills within a high paced environment and sometimes challenging customers
- Good organisational skills. Able to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Uses own initiative to take action
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a professional telephone manner
- Able to deal with customer complaints over the telephone
- To be reliable with good time keeping
- Ability to maintain standards when under pressure
How to apply
Please send your CV to [email protected].
This role is suitable for candidates worldwide.
Applications for this position close on October 15, 2020, though the recruitment window will close early if a suitable candidate is successful.