Social Media Coordinator
Reports to: Chief Growth Officer
Location: Work from home with travel as required. Preferably UK or EU based (or able to work predominantly UK office hours if located elsewhere).
We have a great full-time opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual looking to join Formula Botanica’s Marketing Tech team. Formula Botanica reaches millions of people around the world with its content and brand each month. You will form part of Formula Botanica’s brand voice in the world, writing copy, repurposing content, finding user generated content, creating social graphics and videos, building strong relationships with our students, graduates and followers and confidently controlling our social accounts. You will also play a core role in helping Formula Botanica grow its platform to ambitious levels.
This is a fantastic role for a disciplined professional who is interested in growing their career in the digital marketing industry and working within a cutting-edge organisation. The successful candidate will be able to comfortably multi-task in order to handle the diversity in daily tasks within the school. During our big “launch” events (and busy seasons), overtime hours will be required.
Prerequisites for role:
- 5 years’ experience as a Social Media Coordinator with an established brand. Also managed an Instagram account with more than 20k followers.
- Creative copy writing and image editing skills
- Good video editing skills to create small interactive assets
- Good understanding of digital marketing
- Driven and results-orientated
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to analyse and communicate data
- Competent in using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Photoshop, Camtasia / FinalCutPro or similar. Please note that Photoshop skills are a pre-requisite for the role
- Lots of enthusiasm for organic formulation sector – you don’t need to be an expert, but we would like you to learn the basics in formulation while you work with us so you can connect properly with our students through your content.
- Be prepared to step in outside of working hours to mop stuff up and moderate where required.
- Operate as the main focal point at Formula Botanica for everything to do with social media.
- Enhance and deliver the brand voice, tone and values across all social channels.
- Repurpose our blog, podcast and video content for all of our social platforms: Instagram (grid, stories, IGTV, Reels), Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Control our dynamic posting schedule to ensure that we are continuously posting engaging content across all of our channels.
- Monitor all activity across each social channel, confidently moderate discussions and be the social expert – have a good understanding of audience behaviours on key social channels and understand how content should respond to this.
- Search for and repurpose User Generated Content (UGC) – we are swamped with UGC continuously and you need to find it and reuse it.
- Cross-promote Formula Botanica’s CEO’s personal brand channels on social media.
- Create and edit images using Photoshop and build up a repository of images for the school.
- Work with team members to create more suitable imagery.
- Edit videos using simple video editing tools to show snippets across our social media channels.
- Work with our Content Coordinator and Community Coordinator to ensure seamless delivery of content and messaging across social media.
- Work with our team to deliver livestreams across our social platforms.
- Write weekly content marketing newsletters repurposing our latest blog posts or podcasts.
- Develop relationships with current and future affiliate partners, spot affiliate opportunities, undertake content outreach with affiliates/partners and combine our affiliate efforts by liaising with our internal partner manager.
- Monitor the latest social media trends and new social opportunities to ensure Formula Botanica is at the forefront.
- Review Formula Botanica’s data, weekly and monthly summaries/ dashboards of all activity and results, measuring achievements against objectives and working proactively to make suggestions and recommendations based on KPIs.
- Attend live events in the UK and internationally alongside the Formula Botanica team (we are regularly invited to take part in events all over the world) in order to create extensive social media assets, including photos, videos, vlogs and stories.
- Be the main social contact at Formula Botanica, sharing learnings and best practice to support the social media growth.
How to apply
Please click here to apply.
Applications for this position close on 30th April 2021 unless a suitable candidate is successful.